» Introduction
Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:54 pm by Avenger591

» Hello
Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:23 pm by DennisDinners

» PS4!
Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:57 pm by Guest

» friendly fight club??
Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:07 am by Oni

» guest wanting to join pls read if cant you find the register button.
Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:44 am by Shorty77

» King of the week
Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:40 am by Deadeye_UK

» Eminem At Reading Festival Next Year!
Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:02 pm by Dan_The_Man80

» what happened bagsta ?
Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:38 am by Shorty77

» The euk are a bunch of
Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:11 pm by Cyber-Smog

» Psycho
Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:09 pm by djfran

Share | 

I have a problem

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The1Dave

PostSubject: I have a problem   Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:51 am

Someone has been posting on our forums as a guest. It is disturbing and harassing. And if it was meant as a Joke it is not funny. I don't know who it is, so I'm not accusing. They may not have ever been a part of either of our sites, but Manic's name was mentioned, which is why I came here. I tried to register but I haven't been approved. Shorty I need your help. Please contact me or accept my membership here so that we can talk.

Dave

Back to top Go down
The1

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem   Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:59 am

In chat box
Back to top Go down
sukitandc
4th prestige
4th prestige

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem   Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:42 am

So your mentioning Manic because??... (not accusing anyone..... lol) You have mods to shut down and delete threads..put them to work...

Back to top Go down
The1

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem   Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:51 am

Manic and I have worked this out. It wasn't him and I wasn't accusing. It did involve him and he helped me to clear things up.
Back to top Go down
Cyber-Smog
2nd prestige
2nd prestige

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem   Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:05 am

Name names.

Back to top Go down
xkillxfacex
5th prestige
5th prestige

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem   Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:08 am

Steve we all know about the nu mods and that's why we left, and even if it was/wasn't Manic. So what we've left the drama behind us, leave them to it.

And Dave Sukit has a point, delete ban move on. Hope all's well for you though, take it easy Rob

Back to top Go down
sukitandc
4th prestige
4th prestige

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem   Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:08 am

Aye my point really was that... leave the DRAMA alone...don't bring it here.. if you try and follow it it just breads more..

Back to top Go down
sukitandc
4th prestige
4th prestige

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem   Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:10 am

Also.. did we/not me/our members leave or were accounts removed from prime??

Back to top Go down
The1

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem   Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:25 am

sukitandc wrote:
Aye my point really was that... leave the DRAMA alone...don't bring it here.. if you try and follow it it just breads more..

the1 wrote:
If such posts and PM's were posted here towards Pure would her friends/protectors not persue finding out who was behind it? Especially if it mentioned a member of our site? I think that you would.

abso-fuckin-loutly .... i would do exactly as you have done, NOT accuse but ask some questions and see what comes up ... the ip issue you said earlier , the best you can do is a proximity not a actual location sorry, thats fbi/mi5 shit ...
i know you know already but i would have no part of what's been said and if i hear ill assure you that you will too.

guys this has fuck all to do with the split and tho not our drama its kinda understandable he is asking here no ? what with everything thats happened can't we just get on .......

ps, jay your damn right bro.
Back to top Go down
sukitandc
4th prestige
4th prestige

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem   Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:42 am

She has protectors?? you mean like virtual forum security/body guards??..... Pure are you telling people your a 'Super Star' again... I told you to stop that.

Back to top Go down
AndyT
3rd prestige
3rd prestige

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem   Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:09 am

Dave I will say this only once, you as anyone are very welcome here anytime we are a very welcoming group, now to the point ,we ,EUK30, are no longer associated with the Over30Clan so in future if someone posts something that you or someone else does not like IP ban them I dont care, but what ever you do do not bring it here it is not our, EUK30, concern or problem it is Over30 Clans concern.
Hope you are doing well and all the best with the Over30Clan

Andy

Back to top Go down
franread5
5th prestige
5th prestige

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem   Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:59 am

Take it easy fellas, Dave had a genuine reason to post and look for help in sorting out a problem.

We would do the same if some one was targeting one of our members.

Back to top Go down
djfran
4th prestige
4th prestige

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem   Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:06 pm

+1 fran glad you got it sorted dave .
remember lads it was dave who brought most of us together so there should be an amount of respect there for that .our problem that I seen was with nu 30 not dave in general as for removeing us im at the stage now where im over ir and think maybe he did it for the good of prime the same way im sure shorty would do for euk.maybe imw wrong

Back to top Go down
Shorty77
10th prestige
10th prestige

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem   Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:17 pm

sukitandc wrote:

the1 wrote:
If such posts and PM's were posted here towards Pure would her friends/protectors not persue finding out who was behind it? Especially if it mentioned a member of our site? I think that you would.

abso-fuckin-loutly .... i would do exactly as you have done, NOT accuse but ask some questions and see what comes up ... the ip issue you said earlier , the best you can do is a proximity not a actual location sorry, thats fbi/mi5 shit ...
i know you know already but i would have no part of what's been said and if i hear ill assure you that you will too.

guys this has fuck all to do with the split and tho not our drama its kinda understandable he is asking here no ? what with everything thats happened can't we just get on .......

Back to top Go down
http://www.euk30.com
killface

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem   Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:58 pm

Can the Post as guest feature not be disabled?
Back to top Go down
sukitandc
4th prestige
4th prestige

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem   Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:39 pm

Was it some one from EUK making trouble on Dave's forums or not?

If so, That's lame and you should put your name to posts even as a guest. If your gonna cause shit then put ure fukin name on it.

However, it should be dealt with through private channels and messages to leaders or relevant people not in open forums, because you can see from a thread that was created (Psycho) it only takes one dick to act like a queen and create drama where it's not wanted.

IMO

Back to top Go down
DennisDinners
2nd prestige
2nd prestige

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem   Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:04 pm

fuck me, I've just read these posts and the psycho one. 5 mins I won't ever get back.

can everyone stop being such children and get back to shooting and teabagging.

Back to top Go down
Cyber-Smog
2nd prestige
2nd prestige

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem   Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:14 pm

+1 suckit, if these tools think they are man enough to go on forums mouthing off and stirring shit then they should put their name to it or be exposed. We all like a laugh and a joke,sometimes at other people's expence( I'm one of the biggest culprits) but bullying of any sort is bang out of order,we don't need pricks like that hanging around. As Dennis says lets get back to tea bagging each other.

Back to top Go down
Mr. Christo
1st prestige

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem   Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:51 pm

I'm with you guys. If this is going to get out of hand on here too, I'm out.
I didn't want anything to do with any of that other shit that's going on and the last thing we need is it inflitrating this site as well. Own up and/or fuck off.

Back to top Go down
http://facebook.com/jagoindustries
Shorty77
10th prestige
10th prestige

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem   Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:44 am

The1 wrote:
sukitandc wrote:

the1 wrote:

ok this was my post after the1 posted ... wtf is going on ...

kf i have blocked guest from all forums except guests and visitors area

Back to top Go down
http://www.euk30.com
The1

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem   Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:52 am

Like I said we got the problem solved. It wasn't Manic or a member from here and it wasn't one of my guys either and I'll leave it at that. I hope all of you are doing well.

The reason that I deleted everyone from "Prime" is because we needed a new start so that x30x, EUK30, and Dsyn could all grow stronger and get away from the BS that was happening on the site everyday. It's not good when you have 3 separate groups fighting every couple of days. Some that I have deleted have returned because they truly want to be a part of our community or keep up with old friends.

As far as the ties being broken between x30x and EUK30, thats all fine and dandy if that is what has become. But it you notice the EUK30 banner is still the same place that it has always been on my site, and I still send PS3 UK gamers to this site whenever they register on Over30Clan. I guess that in due time I will take it down and start keeping those members to fill that void that used to be there.
Back to top Go down
The1

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem   Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:58 am

SHORTY_-77-_ wrote:

ok this was my post after the1 posted ... wtf is going on ...

kf i have blocked guest from all forums except guests and visitors area

You probably just edited my post instead of quoting it. I have done it plenty.

I have guests blocked on my site as well, except in the introduction and application forums.
Back to top Go down
sukitandc
4th prestige
4th prestige

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem   Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:07 am

The1 wrote:
But it you notice the EUK30 banner is still the same place that it has always been on my site, and I still send PS3 UK gamers to this site whenever they register on Over30Clan. I guess that in due time I will take it down and start keeping those members to fill that void that used to be there.

Thinly veld threat or a promise?

I recall a thread on these forums that had the air of people not exactly knowing where we stood with prime coz it was not communicated. This is why x30x banner was removed. So don't get t0o upset about summin you were partly responsible for... Wink ...To me your most recent post explains some things that should have been explained a while back. Anyway I suppose we will die a slow death now, no new members will forwarded on to EUK.

Back to top Go down
The1

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem   Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:28 am

I was not in the best of moods when made the decision to delete everyone. 60 of my closest buddies had just left without notice, and all hell broke loose on the site.

I got tired of the drama and the deletion of all the members was on impulse and not a planned move. I deleted everyone from Dsyn and everyone from EUK30 (except Shorty). I left Shorty on purpose so that we could talk things though and I could let him know what was going on. I sent him a PM stating that we needed to talk.

Shortly after the Forum MOAB my account here was deleted. It angered me because I had sent Shorty that message and had received no response except an email saying that my EUK30 account was gone. In a rage I returned the favor deleting Shorty's account from x30x. So as you see I couldn't see the thread nor replay to it because I was not here. But this changes nothing as it is in the past.

The 3 groups are large enough that they can survive on their own. Its like having kids, you watch them grow up and eventually they move on to start their own lives. This is what has happened here.

Back to top Go down
djfran
4th prestige
4th prestige

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem   Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:26 am

Anyway drama over.....how are things going dave .good to see ya by the way long time no speak and all that

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem   

Back to top Go down

I have a problem
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EUK30 :: Visitors,Guest And Troll-la-lololol area :: Visitors, Guest And Troll-la-lololol area-
Jump to: