EUK30
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliated clans
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Merry Christmas To One And All
friendly fight club?? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 12:41 am by Elmer-J-Fudd

» newbee
friendly fight club?? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 7:29 pm by Elmer-J-Fudd

» Clan Wars
friendly fight club?? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 4:44 am by AndyT

» Hi! Jet-lag gaming
friendly fight club?? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 7:44 am by Elmer-J-Fudd

friendly fight club?? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 3:15 am by xkillxfacex

» Introduction
friendly fight club?? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 6:54 pm by Avenger591

» Hello
friendly fight club?? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 5:23 pm by DennisDinners

» PS4!
friendly fight club?? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:57 pm by Guest

» friendly fight club??
friendly fight club?? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:07 am by Oni

» guest wanting to join pls read if cant you find the register button.
friendly fight club?? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:44 am by Shorty77

» King of the week
friendly fight club?? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 12:40 am by Deadeye_UK

» Eminem At Reading Festival Next Year!
friendly fight club?? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:02 pm by Dan_The_Man80

» what happened bagsta ?
friendly fight club?? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:38 am by Shorty77

» The euk are a bunch of
friendly fight club?? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 9:11 pm by Cyber-Smog

» Psycho
friendly fight club?? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 4:09 pm by djfran

friendly fight club?? Icontextoinsidefacebookqx
friendly fight club?? Twitchsocialicon128px
friendly fight club?? Forum121
friendly fight club?? Banner102ttttttee

friendly fight club??

Go down 
+2
AndyT
Cyber-Smog
6 posters
AuthorMessage
onito

friendly fight club?? Empty
PostSubject: friendly fight club??   friendly fight club?? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:28 pm

hello EUK30. my name is Oni. i m a member of 4GC clan and we are looking to start a friendly fight club betwen our clans and a couple more. is this something you would be interested? just to keep our members busy.
thanks.
Oni
Back to top Go down
Cyber-Smog
2nd prestige
2nd prestige
Cyber-Smog

PostSubject: Re: friendly fight club??   friendly fight club?? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:36 pm

Hi Oni, what game are you thinking of? We mostly play Blops2, BF3 and sometimes go back for abit of MW3 fun.
Back to top Go down
onito

PostSubject: Re: friendly fight club??   friendly fight club?? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:42 pm

black ops 2. i m in the proces of contacting 2 more clans. this will be a weekly fight club. so if you are interested i will provide you with the details.
any questions/conserns please let me know. allso you can check our clan here clan4gc.com. looking foreward to it. cheers
Back to top Go down
Cyber-Smog
2nd prestige
2nd prestige
Cyber-Smog

PostSubject: Re: friendly fight club??   friendly fight club?? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 11:15 pm

Jamie tom tom, shorty or wadlow are probably your best bets for blops2, i tend to be on bf more than anything but im sure these lads will be more than happy to play with you.(in more ways than one knowing these lot).
Back to top Go down
onito

PostSubject: Re: friendly fight club??   friendly fight club?? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 11:27 pm

great. so i'll wait for the green light from you guys so i can provide you with forther details on how this will work.
respect Smile
Back to top Go down
AndyT
3rd prestige
3rd prestige
AndyT

PostSubject: Re: friendly fight club??   friendly fight club?? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 11:35 pm

Sure as you said Oni we do need something to keep us entertained.. as love for this games has dwindled from nothing to 0. Let us know how you see it happening and I am sure we could dig up a few old bodies to get a team together.
Back to top Go down
djfran
4th prestige
4th prestige
djfran

PostSubject: Re: friendly fight club??   friendly fight club?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 12:09 am

I will be done for flying euk flag but I don't have dlc for blops so can only play original maps
Back to top Go down
smartgj
1st prestige
smartgj

PostSubject: Re: friendly fight club??   friendly fight club?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 3:25 am

I'm down as well.....Can't do sundays but will try and get on if we can get enough to make up a team
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/glenn.jolley.1
Oni

PostSubject: Re: friendly fight club??   friendly fight club?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 4:05 am

ok guys, here are the details and rules. keep in mind this are the rules that US/CAN side used so we can change them at anytime before the FFC starts as long as we agree all together.

Description

This is a Friendly but competitive league among Mature CoD Gaming Clans. It is a domination, demolition, capture the flag combination league. A match consists of one domination game, one demolition game, and one capture the flag game. Teams are assigned one point for each game they win for a possible total of three points per week. The games are 6v6. Tactical Insertions and Target Finder Scopes are banned from use in this league. There will be a two round four team playoff following the regular season. Maps are predetermined for the season and the playoffs. Cheating will not be tolerated.

Venues

Playstation Network, private lobbies. Games are every Monday at 10pm EST for the duration of the tourney. If scheduling conflicts arise for both teams then a make up match can be scheduled between the two team captains as long as it is completed before the following Monday's match. If it is not completed then it will count as a draw for both teams. The home team is which ever team is listed first in the draw. The home team shall be the host for that round. ALL GAME TIMES ARE EASTERN TIME.

Maps- Regular Season

Round 1- Aftermath
Round 2- Cargo
Round 3- Carrier
Round 4- Express
Round 5- Meltdown
Round 6- Overflow
Round 7- Plaza
Round 8- Raid
Round 9- Slums
Round 10- Turbine

Maps- Playoffs
Semi-Finals- Standoff
Finals- Yemen

Rules

1. The will be three games played to complete a match. One Demo, one Capture the Flag, and one Domination. One point will be awarded to the winning team for each game. Example Team A wins Demo and CTF and would be awarded 2 points. One for each win. While Team B would be awarded one point for winning the Dom game. All points would be applied to the standings.

2. Standings- Standings will be calculated by assigning a point for each game to the victor of said game. Each point translates to one point in the standings. The team with the most points will be in first place and the team with the second most will be second and so on and so on…

3. Number of players per team- 6 (6v6). It can be contracted due to availability. ie 5v5, 4v4 minimum. If one team cannot provide minimum of 4 players then they forfeit the match and the other team is awarded the win. If a scheduling conflict arises then it must be communicated to the opposing team capt/co-capt before Noon EST on game day so a make-up date/time can be agreed upon. If it is not communicated to the opposing team before Noon EST then said team must either play with a minimum 4 players for a contracted 4v4 match or they shall forfeit. If Team A forfeits then Team B will be awarded all three points for the match toward the standings.

4. The home team is host. The home team is the first team listed in the draw. There will be a minimum 1 minute ffa lag test before match begins. If lag is not acceptable then change to another home team player and try again.

5. PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL SCHEDULED GAMES ARE IN MILITARY EASTERN TIME FORMAT. ALL GAMES ARE SET UP FOR MONDAY'S AT 10pm EST. ALSO NOTE THAT THE DATE IS IN DD/MM/YYYY FORMAT. The time and date of matches can be changed as long as the Captains of both teams can come to an agreement and as long as they are completed before then next scheduled round.

6. No cheating- Hacking, Boosting, mods, etc. is considered cheating. Scuf controllers and Kontrol Freeks are allowed. If any lone player is caught cheating they will be suspended for the season. If any team is caught cheating or more than two players from any team is caught cheating then the entire team will be expelled from competition.

7. Tactical Insertions and Target Finder Scopes are banned from this league. Kill Cam and Revenge Voice shall be turned off. All other components of the game are allowed. ***Peacekeeper SMG is also banned*** Amended 3.1.2013 MH.

Domination
All domination games will be played over two (2) five minute halves with a spawn swap at halftime. There is no score limit.

Capture The Flag
All Capture the Flag games will be played over two (2) five minute halves with a spawn swap at halftime. There is no cap limit. Also, there will be a five second spawn delay after each death. (Note: Total flag caps over all rounds determines the winner. Amended to rules on 2.26.2013. MH.)

Demolition
Time allotted to demo the the first target is 2 and ½ minutes. Add on time for success is another 2 ½ minutes. Each team has chance to demo. If both teams fail or both teams succeed then it goes to sudden death neutral bomb site.

*Tiebreaker amendment:

1st Tiebreaker- Head to head matchup unless more than two teams tied or head to head is also tied, if so proceed to 2nd tiebreaker.
2nd Tiebreaker- Total Season Domination Points for.
3rd Tiebreaker- Total Season Domination Points against.
4th Tiebreaker- Total Season CTF Caps for
5th Tiebreaker- Total Season CTF Caps against.* Amended on 2.26.2013 MH.

**Bye Week Amendment- All teams have 2 byre weeks. During each if those two weeks the will be given an automatic 3 points toward the standings for a total of 6 points by season's end.** Amended 2.27.2013 MH.

**The KIOB Clause- Both teams participating in match are required to have a minimum of one player each with their recorders on. If any issue occurs during a match that effects play the match should be played to it's conclusion and then a loss under protest should be filed with the FFC GroupMe Channel. At which point the Captains and co-captains (Not involved in the incident) will review the case and determine by a majority vote whether the game should be replayed. If a match is ended by the host early then the host team forfeits.** Amended 2.27.2013 MH.

Playoff rules:

A match consists of the best of five games. The first to three wins the match. Games are to be played in the following order:

1. Dom
2. Demo
3. CTF
4. Dom (if necessary)
5. Demo (if necessary)

Each match shall have a third party host. The third party must not be from either of the two competing teams, hense being called a THIRD PARTY HOST.

allso i m waiting for confirmation from 2 other clans to see if they are interested in participating. till now you are the first clan that replayed. allso do you guys use Groupme app on your phone? if no than thats a good way to keep in contact with the other clans and its free so go check it out please. one more thing i will need 2 members from your clan to be captain and co/captain of your clan for this event so we can arrange everything we need betwen the captains and co captains.
thanks again
Back to top Go down
AndyT
3rd prestige
3rd prestige
AndyT

PostSubject: Re: friendly fight club??   friendly fight club?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 12:56 pm

Yes we do use groupme, some far too much. But sorry didn't realize you where states side, which makes you 6 hrs behind us. We have done this before with our former clan the Over30 and it never works out, maybe one game or at a push 2 games, cause when there is 6 hrs difference trying to get 12 people to agree on an early game for you and a very late game for us never goes well.

But thanks for thinking of us and taking the time to stop and ask and I really do hope it works out for you.

If any of the guys on here disagree and still wish to partake then do speak up.
Back to top Go down
Oni

PostSubject: Re: friendly fight club??   friendly fight club?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 4:34 pm

no mate. i m in europe in Greece exactly, wich meens i m 2 hours ahead of you lol. i stated it in the begining of the previous post that this are the rules that us/can side used in theyr ffc so we europians can change them at any time. most of my clan mates are from UK so that wouldn't be a problem. so are you still in?
we are 3 clans that are in for this so far:
THE55's
EUK30
4GC
we only need one more.
cheers
Back to top Go down
B_Wadlow1974
1st prestige
B_Wadlow1974

PostSubject: Re: friendly fight club??   friendly fight club?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 6:18 pm

keep me posted im well up for this, im sure we can get 6 of us to play.

ONI i will send you a friend invite today some time.

Andy t im sure will play along with jamie and smartgj and me of course, im well sure as its a clan thing then we will get the extra members to play.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: friendly fight club??   friendly fight club?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:23 pm

Hi all, first may I say thank you for the invite Oni . It sounds a fantastic idea but if I'm honest I have my reservations, due to the drop in regular numbers actually playing the game we the EUK haven't played any where enough as a team on black ops 2 and I can't see it being of benefit to any one. While I hate to sound so negative if we can put a team together that's willing to put some regular practice in and organise our selves then I would decline the offer.

Having said that guys if you feel you would put forward a set day for a group practice of a regular 6 members with and addition of 2 reserves I would be well up for it! But here's the crunch I really don't see that happening as we don't have the depth of regular COD players!

So guys please let me know what you think, like I said I don't want to sound so negative and I would love nothing more for it to happen.

The only other thought is if I pulled a few numbers in from the lions, they are in the same boat as us but do have a regular 6 to 8 members that play. Of coarse this would mean an alliance and I'm not sure how you guys would feel about that but it's just thought, So let us know your thoughts please.
Back to top Go down
AndyT
3rd prestige
3rd prestige
AndyT

PostSubject: Re: friendly fight club??   friendly fight club?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 11:36 pm

Sorry Oni thought your EST was the US EST and not the Europe EST.

Yes I do think it is a great idea, but have to agree with Jamie numbers have died for this game, for me personally I have not even switched the PS3 on in over a month as lost interest so this would spur me on again and a few others as we have already seen in previous posts.

Plus I work weekends now so again does suit me well.#

OK Oni leave it with us and well will let u know for sure whether a yes or no....but we will be pushing for a yes on this side.
Back to top Go down
Oni

PostSubject: Re: friendly fight club??   friendly fight club?? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:07 am

great.. cheers guys. thanks for your replys.
in regards to LIONS. we know them very well as some of them was old members in my clan. i dont minde having them as your aliance but again it will only show your clan in the list.
take care good people
looking foreward to this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: friendly fight club??   friendly fight club?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

friendly fight club??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EUK30 :: Visitors,Guest And Troll-la-lololol area :: Visitors, Guest And Troll-la-lololol area-
Jump to: