EUK30
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliated clans
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Merry Christmas To One And All
King of the week Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 12:41 am by Elmer-J-Fudd

» newbee
King of the week Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 7:29 pm by Elmer-J-Fudd

» Clan Wars
King of the week Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 4:44 am by AndyT

» Hi! Jet-lag gaming
King of the week Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 7:44 am by Elmer-J-Fudd

King of the week Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 3:15 am by xkillxfacex

» Introduction
King of the week Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 6:54 pm by Avenger591

» Hello
King of the week Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 5:23 pm by DennisDinners

» PS4!
King of the week Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:57 pm by Guest

» friendly fight club??
King of the week Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:07 am by Oni

» guest wanting to join pls read if cant you find the register button.
King of the week Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:44 am by Shorty77

» King of the week
King of the week Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 12:40 am by Deadeye_UK

» Eminem At Reading Festival Next Year!
King of the week Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:02 pm by Dan_The_Man80

» what happened bagsta ?
King of the week Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:38 am by Shorty77

» The euk are a bunch of
King of the week Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 9:11 pm by Cyber-Smog

» Psycho
King of the week Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 4:09 pm by djfran

King of the week Icontextoinsidefacebookqx
King of the week Twitchsocialicon128px
King of the week Forum121
King of the week Banner102ttttttee

King of the week

Go down 
+3
Cyber-Smog
xkillxfacex
Shorty77
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Smackdog

King of the week Empty
PostSubject: King of the week   King of the week Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 9:37 am

My UK brothers and sisters I am trying to bring back king of the week and would like to extend an inviting out to you all. I need to know how many of you would be interested in bringing this back for some good old fun and of course bragging rights with in the clan. If you are interested message me on the US site and ill get all the info to you. Also who would like to be the contact for me on this side?
Back to top Go down
Shorty77
10th prestige
10th prestige
Shorty77

King of the week Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the week   King of the week Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 12:11 am

im not sure about it, before it was awesome because so many of us new each other so well but things soon got frosty when we grew as a clan and i think people got a bit hurt over connection/camping ect
im happy to help and it was a great way to keep all the regions meeting up and having a laugh i just wonder if its even worth it because the lag problems we are suffering are bad and in groups worse so a lobby of 12 from around the world may be a bit hard ?

anyone else have a thought here ?
and before bf3 hit squad get in here to dig out blops again, please kindly fek off lol tho kotw bf3 could be done, kf ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.euk30.com
Smackdog

King of the week Empty
PostSubject: King of the week   King of the week Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 3:49 am

Shorty I know it was fun in the past before we grew so big. I still think it could be fun and it can give us a chance to get to play with members we normally don't and maybe try to bring some of the comradary we had back then. As far as the lag comp the only thing I can think of doing is using a neutral host to balance it out. I'm open to suggestions if you have any.
Back to top Go down
xkillxfacex
5th prestige
5th prestige
xkillxfacex

King of the week Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the week   King of the week Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 6:04 am

It turned frosty after we handed every region state side a massive smackdown on numerous consecutive occasions. Including when they were hosting, though now I'm full time BF3 they may stand a chance of snatching the odd win.
Back to top Go down
Cyber-Smog
2nd prestige
2nd prestige
Cyber-Smog

King of the week Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the week   King of the week Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 6:57 am

Im up for a bit of this smackdog, Ill fly the flag for the uk and try to get our relations back on track lol. I joined after all what went on (I dont know what it was and its non of my business to be honest) so you wont know me. Im not bothered who hosts, im just on for a laugh and to get a few games under my tight belt. Add me and ill ask some of the other lads when were all online and maybe we can sort something out. Host a game each, mix the teams up that sort of thing.
Back to top Go down
Smackdog

King of the week Empty
PostSubject: King of the week   King of the week Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 8:27 am

Killface it might have turned frosty after the beatings we took for a while, but it was some fun times before all the darksyder and dysn crap happened. but now that your full time BF3 we do have a chance, and if Frankimbo doesnt play we have an even better chance. Cyber I just created my account for this site so it will be easier for me to communicate, also could you make an account for the US site? I am in the process of figuring all this out, just waiting for some input on the US site on if we want to do it by time zone or elite roster. Once I get that input I will put it all together, I am kind of leaning towards a random drawn bracket so everyone has a shot at the title right away, kind of li team 1 v 4 and 2 v 3, with the winners playing for the coveted title and bragging rights. If you have any ideas on how to do it let me know, and we would have to figure out times for your matched that work with every one here.
Back to top Go down
djfran
4th prestige
4th prestige
djfran

King of the week Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the week   King of the week Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 1:56 pm

Im up for it let me know whats happening when you know
Back to top Go down
Shorty77
10th prestige
10th prestige
Shorty77

King of the week Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the week   King of the week Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:23 pm

theres only one way to do times, west coast is 8 behind us so most games are late (10pm) onwards and early for you (3pm) onwards.
you guys will be working or doing family stuff mon to sat so sunday seems to be the only day its worked before ?
just post on 30 getting some to sign up for it, dont worry about feed back because itll probably be negative so just post and the ones up for it will post a reply. if you want to start it up again id just do a couple matches in a row that any x30x ps3 member can sign up to and as it kicks off ask the same threads what they think would be best as in region or elite, by then you should have enough interest to get a good amount of answers Smile

lmao i just looked at the calender and the best time without rushing would be Sunday the 23rd
lol now dont get me wrong but are you sure you want your asses handed to you just before chrimbo day lolol (sorry had too) lol

ill get a post up here today but i know as soon as i do our team will fill quick so its just your end that needs to comply if they are up for it Smile

Back to top Go down
franread5
5th prestige
5th prestige
franread5

King of the week Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the week   King of the week Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:42 pm

me down for some ass kicking
Back to top Go down
xkillxfacex
5th prestige
5th prestige
xkillxfacex

King of the week Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the week   King of the week Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:51 pm

Who is SmackDog I don't remember the name from Prime. I know Kyle was talking about a new PSN ID but I think he'd go for LittlePony
Back to top Go down
sukitandc
4th prestige
4th prestige
sukitandc

King of the week Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the week   King of the week Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:05 pm

LoL KF was neveh really any good at COD...he was constantly in a perceptive version of dreamland..
Back to top Go down
xkillxfacex
5th prestige
5th prestige
xkillxfacex

King of the week Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the week   King of the week Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:12 pm

If wasn't any good and you were worse than me, that doesn't say much about your complete lack of skill. Especially since you learnt to snipe trying to copy me
Back to top Go down
Shorty77
10th prestige
10th prestige
Shorty77

King of the week Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the week   King of the week Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:46 pm

wrong thread for sign ups fran ill edit the other thread in a bit
Back to top Go down
Cyber-Smog
2nd prestige
2nd prestige
Cyber-Smog

King of the week Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the week   King of the week Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 12:27 am

Smackdog , shorty is probably the best one to get to organise things as i can only get on the site when I'm on my breaks at work or after 6 our time when I get in. I don't mind putting the feelers out (jay will like that) to find out the interest but as for organising things I don't get on often enough. I did have an account for the US site but was pointed in this direction and it got deleted for lack of use.
Back to top Go down
Shorty77
10th prestige
10th prestige
Shorty77

King of the week Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the week   King of the week Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 4:59 pm

this wont work i think. barley any response on 30 from ps3ers.
Back to top Go down
Deadeye_UK
1st prestige

King of the week Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the week   King of the week Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 12:40 am

i'll do my bit...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

King of the week Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the week   King of the week Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King of the week
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EUK30 :: Visitors,Guest And Troll-la-lololol area :: Visitors, Guest And Troll-la-lololol area-
Jump to: